It could be that you're happiest when sat round the kitchen table with your family, or it could be that you've got a great memory of some time spent at one of our places in London and the South East.
We'd like to share your stories on our happy place map so that other can get that little spark of inspiration to hopefully find their happy place. You can tweet us your happy memory or picture to @southeastnt or you can email us.
We'll then add them to our map, and as a little thank you for sharing your stories, we've got 1 day family pass to to give out to our favourites every Monday - Friday untill the 11th April 2012. So get your thinking caps on!
If you're stuck for a happy place, we're porducing some exciting little maps of inspiration for each county in our region outlining all of our places open to the public. They're not quite ready yet, but you can pre order your free paper copy here. They'll be posted out in late March and as soon as the online ones are ready we'll let you know.
Here's our happy place map so far:
View National Trust London and South East - Happy Places in a larger map
Happy Place terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to stories and images submitted as part of our Happy Place campaign:
1. By submitting a story through social media or by email, the user grants the National Trust limited, non-exclusive rights to use the story and/or images in promotional material within a five year period of the story or images being submitted.
2. The photographer will be credited whenever an image is used and published by the National Trust.
3. Submitted stories will be moderated and added to the website by the National Trust, stories using inappropriate language will not be published.
4. By submitting their story, users give permission to the National Trust to contact them for further information should it be necessary.
Free pass give away terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 10 Feb - 11 April 2012
- By entering the competition, the entrant grants the National Trust limited, non-exclusive rights to use the images to promote the competition the images were submitted to, or for similar future competitions within a five year period of the winners being announced for the competition that the images concerned were submitted to;
- The photographer will be credited whenever the image is used and published by the National Trust.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their families of The National Trust, anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per Twitter or Email account per day.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of this prize.
- The winner will be notified by Twitter message or by email asking for their postal address If a winner does not respond setting out their contact details and address within 3 days, the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.